fredag 17 december 2010

Exploring the intellect

Teenagers are so much fun to work with. Sometimes they are the worst hippocrates. They often complain when they'd like to show their appriciation. Other times they are just spontaneous, they say whatever comes to their minds. Some of them even love making up stories, it's very hard to tell whether they are telling the truth or if they like to create dispute amongst teachers. Either way, they have a wild imagination.
However, one should never underestimate them. Today our discussions were so intense that we all forgot about the time. Everytime I have these discussions, I get new perspectives. I mean its hard not to develop when you are surrounded by about 100 different people and each and everyone of them has a unique background and life story. I love my job because I get the access to the personal thoughts of so many wonderful people and THAT helps me widen my horizons. Acheiving new perspectives never change you as a person, they only make you smarter in long term (or I hope so). There is a whole philosophy behind the stupid concept of hard headedness and I've left that philosophy behind me when I was a teen....I think :)

Inga kommentarer: