torsdag 23 december 2010

Hats off for the new generation!!

I've witnessed so much "equalism" amongst my students, and I love it. Kids nowadays seem to stand up for their own personalities more than we did. During my teens most of the kids had these stone aged ideas of men and women but the kids of the 90's seem to have bulldozed over our wall of stupidity between the male and female sex.
I saw guys (aged 13-19) sing solos AND shake on stage. Not only one but about 10-15. It was amazing. My 7th graders got a group assignment which they had to transcribe on coloured sheets. I have four different seven graders and whenever I asked them to pick a colour, in EVERY class boys were the first to choose a pink sheet. The older teenage guys couldn't agree more on that the society "stupid declares" men as it is more acceptable for a man to give his own child up than for a woman. Either way its not ok as there is no difference between the quantity or the quality of love, dedication and affection both sexes provide a child.

Inga kommentarer: