söndag 5 december 2010

A-list

Just struck me that I have had many different hobbies throughout my life. I've never been the competitive type. Of course a like competition but only with myself, never with other people. Maybe that's why I stop with a hobby when it gets boring. BUT its always fun to learn new stuff and in the end its all about finding and developing new ablities in oneself. As I'm the only one reading this blog I'd write down a list of things I've been doing to kill time since childhood :D

So here it goes:
Drawing
Painting
Playing, playing, playing
Yoga
Dancing (bollywood and indian folk dances)
Karate
Oldskool rollerskating
Basket ball
Theatre
Belly dancing
Writing poems and rhymes
Scouting
Playing piano (sooo boring)
"interval running"
Bailatino (if you can call it a hobby)
Flamenco (before my knee got all screwed up)
Swimming
Crafts
Sewing
Weaving
Chearleading (in junior high)
Choir singing
Gymming (haha)
Ballroom dancing
Writing a column (I did it for pleasure)
Travelling
Food (some of my friends call me a culinarist as I love tasting AND cooking and experimenting with all kinds new dishest. If I am in another country I taste exactly everything I find attractive even if I'm not hungry, except raw meat.)
Languages
Henna "tattooing" (I even had my own business of henna tattoos when I was 14-16)
Homemade cosmetics experimenting


And now I'll learn skiing. I hope I don't mess upp any of my body parts.

Have even planned to learn how to properly craft wood....I've allways wanted to learn carpentry.

Wish me luck!

Inga kommentarer: