fredag 17 april 2009

The kinder love story

The guy who created kinder eggs must a genius! Such an exciting sort of sweet.


I still remember how I met this exciting thing and fell in love with it. It was a cold october evening, my second in Finland. One of my first friends in Finland got money from her mother to buy some candy for me and her. I wanted the egg that looked so inviting. She bought one for me and one for herself, they were 3 marks something back then. I just couldn't wait to open and see what kind of sweet she had bought for me. I opened it and ate the delicious 2 in 1 chocolate, milk and white! I discovered the yellow capsule inside and didn't know what to expect. I somehow managed to open it and to my surprise (yeah I know) there were small bits inside. I looked at the instructions and with a concentration level at its top I assembled them and voilà I created my first kindersurprise turtoise with wheels.
Our love has grown ever since. The detailed toys are just admirable. I've collected almost a kilo of these cute toys. This egg always bring a smile on my face as it is so full of surprises some good as in stuff to build, some bad like pussles and readymade toys. I still buy them and every single time I experience immense excitement.

1 kommentar:

Nora sa...

Vad romantiskt :)a