lördag 11 april 2009

Facebook

I just deactivated my facebook account. It got boring and above all I keep in touch with the friends i like through phone, of course facebook was free but I guess it was nothing for me anymore. I've never ever joined internet communities, this was the first one on temporary basis. But it lasted for more than a year.
The concept of facebook was good but having people who've never ever greeted you on the street as facebook friends is just weird. And how some people are always spying on others. I just got tired of facebook.........it could be compared to an addictive drug.

Ok enough about facebook. I can tell you what I've been doing the last few days.....nada! I was such a hardworking woman last week but this week has made me lazy. I have met friends and done stuff but I can't put myself into my studies or in household chores. So the house looks like a playground of dirt and filth. Maybe I should stop blogging and start cleaning....

2 kommentarer:

Daniel sa...

I can come and help u cleaning!

a young woman sa...

Thats so nice of you! The house is already clean but you could help me next year :D