torsdag 2 april 2009

Aftonbladet

Recently I've been feeling so productive that I've started working on a course which has its deadline in may. This behaviour has involved a lot time in front of the computer. I usually take constant breaks in the writing process and surf the internet and I have a small problem. The problem is that I just visit two or three (maximum 5) sites while having a break.

A swedish tabloid named Aftonbladet is included in these 4 or 5 sites. Its just a crappy newspaper written by the dumb for the dumb. The news are allways biased in foolish directions and always exaggerated. The language is so undeveloped that it seems to be written by a 5 year old. The content, now thats an example for itself! The content is overloaded by sex. Writing about rapes making these problems visible is just a good thing, because our society needs know the problems that women (and sometimes men) and children face. However I don't need to see different sexual positions when I read a newspaper in the morning or which celebrity slept with whom or how fat I am and ten ways to get rid of the extra fat so that I could achieve a
six-pack until summer. Achieving a six-pack is according to this newspaper the only way to show myself in a bikini. I usually get depressed when I read this tabloid because of its hipocricy and it tells me about the horrible world I'm living in. But is this worold really that horrible?

I once stopped reading this journal and believe or not, I felt much better, I was happier. But then I fell into the misuse again. It is so hard to not click on the link in the bookmarks. And I really feel stupid for that. From today on I'll try to quit reading this stupid newspaper because I let it affect my life too much.

Inga kommentarer: