söndag 1 mars 2009

Karma

A random memory popped up in front of my eyes when I told a friend to wipe the side of his lips as he had a (big) drop of mayonaise there, while eating a hamburger. Here's the scene. Last summer I was looking for a job and I was called for an interview. The guy who interviewed me seemed to be the boss, an employer or some kind of leader. A person on a higher post. Anyways, he had cooked tea and coffee for this interview and served chocolate cookies to go with it. I took a little tea but not the cookies as I didn't feel like eating. After the first five minutes I noticed that he had a big spot of chocolate on his cheek. I don't know how he managed to get i there. He just wen't on asking questions and babbling about his job. I just didn't know what to do! Normally I would point this kind of stuff out, as I expect people to do the same when its me. But this situation was just to awkward, so guess what...I kept quite about the spot. When the interview was over I went home. And no, I didn't get the job.

The same thing happened to me earlier this week. I wen't to a person's home with snot under my nose. I personally find it very disgusting. I had been at this person's house for about fifteen minutes until I went to the toilet to blow my nose. To my my surprise I found this wet, green and grey stuff visibly located on the "mustasch" area. And yes, I really was pissed off. I guess that's what they call bad karma!

Inga kommentarer: