lördag 21 mars 2009

Back from India

Yeah and my trip to India is over. I am engaged with the man of my life. I got to see my sweet sweet niece who is just 1 month old. With a stronger indian identity I feel at eaze with myself.

I must admit that I was impressed how my ALL my relatives accepted my fiancé open mindedly without ANY prejudices. They loved to talk to him and vice versa. As he's not a shy person he loved spending time with my grandpas and cousins.

We just had so much fun. I showed him places I loved. He also tasted my favourite dishes. And above all we had an engagement party in the way we always wanted i.e. the real indian way, with lots of happy people, lots of dance and lots of really good food.

2 kommentarer:

Danizz sa...

Wow!! Grattis!! Jätte kul att höra att ni förlovat er!!! Stor kram till er båda!

Love
/Dani

a young woman sa...

Tack tack! Det finns bilder på facebook om du vill kolla!