söndag 22 februari 2009

Finland


I sometimes wonder how it is possible that honesty and kindheartedness exist parallel to rasism and selfcenteredness in the hearts of the finnish people. Sometimes the honesty among finns could be compared to naivety, but thats just an indicator of pure hearts, to me. Some of my kindhearted finnish friends get "run over" by others again and again but they still don't give up the hope. And I guess that's what they call sisu here and it is admirable!

Pic borrowed from here

2 kommentarer:

Nora sa...

That's not admirable, that's stupid. You should never let anyone run over you!

a young woman sa...

Well what I mean't by admirable was that some people who get run over by others don't give up hope in the humanity and instead och sitting at home being bitter about their lives, they move on. That's what I call sisu!